April 15 – 17, 2023
May 5 – 7, 2023
Choose your weekend.
$150 per accommodation.
The trees are blooming, flower bulbs opening, and grass greening. Come get some spring energy in the river canyon.
Maybe you are—
- looking at snow every day.
- feeling stuck in the winter blues.
- wanting to shake up your routine.
- yearning for a good, long walk outside.
- longing for someone else to make a meal.
- needing a restful weekend with no work, decisions, or planning.
- craving some fresh grass or flower blooms.
We’re here for you. Nap, read, and rest in your own private wagon or vintage trailer. Walk on the grass, wander in the garden and orchard, sit by the river, saunter over the bridge, or meditate in the labyrinth. Enjoy sauna in the cool evening. Rally some pickleball partners and take over the court.
Let us prepare your meals, all fresh and homemade. Watch Darcy flourish a jar of signature salsa or marmalade to land on your plate.
- accommodation for 1-2 adults
- breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- tea and coffee available in the kitchen
- dinner Saturday
- sauna Saturday late afternoon and evening
- hiking Cow Creek Trail, weather permitting
Weekend does not include:
- lunches and other beverages—bring whatever you wish.
- programs, instruction, and facilitation
To register, email the following to Renee:
Accommodation first choice:
To hold your reservation, Venmo $75 deposit here,
or bring checks/cash to CUB or Enliven in McCall,
or mail to POB 4190 McCall 83638.
Make out all checks to From the Forest.
Looking forward to seeing you!