Learn how your birth numbers can up-level your life and bring in abundance, love, joy, peace, and health from multiple new channels.
September 17-19, 2021
With Jeanette Dames, Angel Therapy Practitioner and Tracie McMaster, Numerologist and Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Find out how to work WITH the universe and your angels to understand why and how you are who you are and where you are.
- Want to know about your potential as a divine being in career, health, and relationships?
- What might be the roadblocks stopping you?
- Are you curious as to why people behave and act the way they do? And why is it so much different than you?
- How can your Angels assist specifically with these transformations?
- Want to have an action plan to support you in this life change so it lasts?
- Would you like to recognize common things you say that actually trigger positive or negative emotions in your body?
- Awareness of your shadow-side changes all relationships. Are you ready to use that knowledge to bring in more joy, love and harmony?
Jeanette and Tracie will take you on a combined journey that will help you travel deep inside your heart and soul to find your purpose, better health, a lasting and fulfilling love partnership and more. Understand why your name and birthdate support your life purpose and how to incorporate all kinds of new information into your daily life to facilitate positive change and increase in abundance, love, money, health and joy.
Investment: $537 includes meals Saturday, breakfast, lunch, dinner – Sunday, breakfast and lunch; plus snacks and beverages throughout both days; lodging and all materials.
$50 non-refundable deposit to reserve your space.
Space is limited to 10 participants so that all can receive individual time with instructors.
Space will not be held without deposit.
Please supply your birthdate and birth certificate name with your registration.
If you are unable to attend due to an unexpected issue, your deposit may be used as credit toward private consultations with either instructor.
Email email@example.com with questions and to register.