Immerse yourself in peace and quiet on the Salmon River. Let the beautiful grounds of Mavens’ Haven give you a little time to yourself.
- Snuggle into a wagon, light the woodstove, and nap or read. Or keep it easy and stay in the house.
- Start a sauna fire and give yourself a long evening of hot and cool rounds.
- Walk to the bridge, across the river, and up Cow Creek Road.
- Cozy up in the downstairs movie room with our new flat-screen TV and hundreds of DVDs.
- Browse the library for a book, board game, or jigsaw puzzle.
Stay a few days or several. You are welcome to prepare meals in our spacious kitchen, drive 11 miles to Riggins for meals, or we can arrange personal catering with a local ranch.
Mavens’ Haven is generally quiet in the winter and spring. Our caretaker Meghan will be on hand to answer questions and assist with firewood. We leave it up to guests to determine how much interaction you prefer.
Winter, Spring, and Fall Rates
$60/night with a minimum of 2 nights
$75 one night
$300/week up to two weeks
$65 night with a minimum of 3 nights
$75 one night / $150 two
$350/week up to two weeks
Please email Renée at [email protected] with your dates and accommodation request.